Archive for February, 2012
- CQL Review & SQL Testing
- Tuesday, February 28th, 2012
- CQL REVIEW:Wednesday, Feb. 29th at 6:30pm at the boathouse.All CQL must attend an annual review to maintain your safety status.SQL REVIEW:Please attend one of the following:Sunday, March 4th at 9:30amSaturday, March 10th at 8amMonday, March 12th at 5:30pmALL SQL (1 or 2) must attend the annual review to maintain your safety status.SQL TESTING OPPORTUNITIES:Please email Doug firstname.lastname@example.org so he can bring the correct number of tests.Wed, Feb. 29th at 6:15pmSun, March 4th at 9:15amSat, March 10th at 7:50amMon, March 12th at 5:30pmThurs, March 15th 7:00amWed, March 28th 6:00pmIf someone cannot attend the dates above, please contact one of the test administrators to arrange a date. http://www.clevelandrows.org/content/get-safety-certified
- WRRA Happy Hour
- Monday, February 20th, 2012
Join WRRA after work this Wednesday for the first of our monthly Happy Hour/Crew Mob social gatherings this Wednesday at Hoopples from 5:30-9 pm. Come thirsty and hungry as Hoopples has a deal on $2 Labatts draft and mussels for $6/lb. And bring your non-rowing friends!
- Masters Comp and Recreational Rowing Programs Intro Meeting
- Friday, February 17th, 2012
Rowing season is coming up fast! Have you considered expanding your opportunities to row this season? Join us this Saturday (Feb. 18) from 10 am-12 noon at the Flat Iron Cafe’s upstairs meeting room where WRRA head coach Kirk Lang and coach Patty (Wolford) Travis will present plans for the Masters Comp and Recreational Rowing programs.
Descriptions of the two programs along with cost estimates will be discussed, and the coaches and program chairs will be available to answer all of your questions and listen to any feedback.