ALL members of WRRA are cordially invited, and strongly encouraged to attend the 2012 Annual Meeting of WRRA on Saturday, November 10, 10:00 am until noon, at the Flat Iron Cafe, 1114 Center Street, Cleveland, OH (across from the Center Street Bridge).
Please join us then for:
- Election of Directors to the WRRA Board
- Reports and information on WRRA and its programs, including plans for 2013
- Unveiling and discussion of the newly crafted WRRA Strategic Plan
- Learn of the MANY ways to become further involved with your rowing club
Will YOU consider seeking a position on the WRRA Board as a Director?
- To be eligible, you simply “must have been a member in good standing in WRRA for 1) at least three (3) years, which need not be consecutive, and 2) during 2012.”
- Each person nominated must indicate the program(s) you have participated in during the prior three (3) years, and must send an email expressing their interest in running for a position on the Board to WRRA Recording Secretary Sally Fahrenholz (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to the Annual Meeting.
- Two-year terms of three of the seven Directors will expire at the annual meeting – Frank Campbell, Bill Rickman, and Jeffrey Zabor. Three Directors will be elected to new two-year terms on the Board.
- For more information, or with any questions or comments you may have, please be in touch with any of the current Board members.
Following the Annual Meeting, all are encouraged to remain at the Flat Iron for lunch with fellow rowers, for the fun of it and to support our friends at the Flat Iron, who are so good to WRRA.
Hope to see you there !!