WESTERN RESERVE ROWING ASSOCIATION
COMMUNICATIONS COMMITTEE COVER SHEET – 2013
Board Approved: April 8, 2013
|Member||Erik A. Murdell|
Mission of WRRA: Western Reserve Rowing Association provides and promotes adult competitive and recreational rowing for the Northeast Ohio community through quality programming.
Primary Purpose of Committee: Provide effective internal and external promotion and communication for WRRA.
Scope – Responsible for:
- Maintain the WRRA web site.
- Promote WRRA programs and activities in a variety of media.
- Provide clarity and accessibility of information to members and the community.
Goals – For 2013:
- Offer adequate information/functionality on WRRA Web Site to members and the community.
- Increase the profile of WRRA in the Northeast Ohio community and beyond.
- Support WRRA’s community engagement and membership growth initiatives.
- Plan new web site layout and design
- Launch beta of electronic sign-out for rowing shells
- Boost internal communication and visibility within the boathouse
Authority – Specifically Authorized to:
- Update and maintain all areas of the web site and social media and respond to inquiries through those points.
- Cultivate relationships with media and community organizations.
- Create and oversee promotional campaigns.
- Spend funds as budgeted to the Communications Committee activities